Space-Time Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space-Time Continuum

Picking up where {TFF} left off...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{STC} Dedication Plaque

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

{STC} Dedication Plaque Empty
PostSubject: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 02:30

My first version of an {STC} Plaque.

{STC} Dedication Plaque STCPlaque

Feedback required!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 03:26

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 03:47

Thank you.

My basis for my idea was that the Main SRP was going to be on the Relativity map so I went for the Relativity dedication plaque. Then I changed it, added in a few titles, names etc. and viola! It was born.

Alex wanted a plaque for this forum and our group, so here is the first version of my plaque. I will continue to make new versions when I can. (Also add new names)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 03:49

okay cool! Very Happy well, the srp will be decided when it's gonna be on, then i'm gonna prepare the sever for it! Making sure that we can all get on the relativity! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 03:54

I understand, completely.

Note: I am attaching an enlarged version of my plaque.

{STC} Dedication Plaque STCPlaque-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 03:59

nice! love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 05:54

id prefer a new saying at the the bottom

id prefer:

"I believe time should be cherished, that you should savour each moment....because it'll never come again" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

i like the futuristic logo at the top, but the SRP is set in the 24th Century

plus the registry will be:

NCC-74435

-since there is 6 in the future relativity, this will be the original

but i LOVE IT! that is the first stage, now we need to update it Smile

btw, could you send me a copy of this with the crew roster (when its filled up), so i can retex the relativity map Smile
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 06:46

Yeah, sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 15:02

also it's Liam
Fallon
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 17:05

I don't like the curved sides. But the quote is cool cause we're struggling here. Smile

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Chris Raven
Commandore
Commandore
Chris Raven

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 17:45

We could always revise it whenever, but until then I think its a good plaque to start off with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {STC} Dedication Plaque   {STC} Dedication Plaque Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{STC} Dedication Plaque
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space-Time Continuum :: Graphics Department :: Graphics Centre-
Jump to: