Space-Time Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space-Time Continuum

Picking up where {TFF} left off...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free-style RP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30 2010, 16:33

When we get our server, I'm holding a free-style RP on it. I'll be COing it, but I won't do much. Basically, anyone can throw in any plot element, even if it's pretty ridiculous, just as long as it meets the following criteria:

1. It must be physically possible (unless you have an explanation)
2. It must not be n00bish
3. It must not interfere with other plot elements, or contradict them (this is basically like #2 above)

Freestyle /=/ n00b party. Freestyle = We wacko RPers get together and make up a crazy story, but do it responsibly.

Alex, I'll ask you to post here when you find out when the server's gonna be up so we can agree on a time.

Application:

Name on forums:
Name you're going to be in the RP:
Position you want:
Other comments (if any):

I, <name>, promise to have fun without being a n00b through obedience to all {STC} rules and through the three rules above. I understand that violating the spirit of these rules will be treated the same as violating the letter.

Hail {STC}!
-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2010, 11:06

its a good idea, providing that n00bers wont well....n00b about

just make sure its something within those guidelines, or TROUBLE!
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2010, 11:48

Just so everyone knows, here's my app:

Name on forums: McFalson
Name in RP: CO Ryan McFalson
Position I am GOING to be Very Happy: CO
Other comments: YEEEE-HAAWWWW!!!

I, Ryan McFalson, promise to have fun without being a n00b through obedience to all {STC} rules and through the three rules above. I understand that violating the spirit of these rules will be treated the same as violating the letter.

-McFalson

Last edited by McFalson on Thu Apr 01 2010, 14:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2010, 12:09

Name on forums: Alex Ooiue
Name you're going to be in the RP: Alex Ooiue
Position you want: CSO
Other comments (if any): yes, 5 words: this is a good idea
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2010, 14:23

McFalson accepted as CO (Very Happy), Alex Oouie accepted as CSO. Ranks will be determined once we have everyone applied as it's easier that way.

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2010, 14:25

Lol, me an Alex both forgot to post the oath. Alex I wish you'd copy it in like I did to make it look complete, but I won't force you, I trust you lol (bad idea. Very Happy). Anyway, for anyone else who forgets, submitting an application at all constitutes an agreement to that oath anyway. Very Happy

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2010, 14:49

well im head admin anyways so i dont have to Razz
Back to top Go down

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02 2010, 09:13

I won't apply, however, i'll be on there just to make sure no n00bing is going on! i wont take a position
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2010, 17:55

Alex Ooiue wrote:
well im head admin anyways so i dont have to Razz

This coming from the guy who made Sam Johnson register. Razz

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 03:22

whats that got to do with anything? lol
Back to top Go down

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 11:48

The Server is Online! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 12:30

Alex Ooiue wrote:
whats that got to do with anything? lol

I mean you made a known member fill out a form but you, admin of our glorious group, refuse to do so. Razz J/k Alex we all trust you, with our lives (not). Razz

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Chris Raven
Commandore
Commandore
Chris Raven

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05 2010, 14:25

Application:

Name on forums: Chris Raven
Name you're going to be in the RP: Chris Raven
Position you want: CoS
Other comments (if any): rendeer

I, Chris Raven, promise to have fun without being a n00b through obedience to all {STC} rules and through the three rules above. I understand that violating the spirit of these rules will be treated the same as violating the letter.
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05 2010, 14:31

Chris Raven, accepted as CoS.

-McFalson
Back to top Go down

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06 2010, 01:13

can i suggest you put a crew roster up? Thanks
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 14:26

Yeah, I'll do that. By the way, this RP can start whenever the server's ready. I'd like to wait until we have a decent selection of maps so we can leave the starship. For example, molchington is very good. In fact, if you uploaded all the maps I have to the server, it would be an 0wn server. Very Happy Unfortunately, some of my maps seem to cause the disappearance of skyboxes and cameras. I might know which one that is, I'll test it later.

-McFalson
Back to top Go down

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 14:42

Well, send me a list of maps you want added to the sever, and i'll do that! Thanks
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10 2010, 10:53

Okay, I think we've got all maps we're gonna have, so let's see if we can agree on a date. I propose April 25th at 17:00 GMT. If no one objects to this within three days, it goes in stone.

Look for the crew roster in this forum area. Applications will be accepted until April 24th at 21:00 GMT. After that, I reserve the right to say no. Very Happy Walk-ins on the RP may be accepted, but I prefer an application.

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10 2010, 10:59

Hey I need more people. Come on, people, get applying! I've sent in a map list with some awesome maps on it and told Jake to liberally add any other maps in similar vein. We'll be up for some awesome away missions, with our imaginations as the limit, but not if no one applies!

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 14:07

Four days left! BAH! I got the time wrong! 17:00 EST I meant! GMT is 22:00 then. APRIL 25TH AT 22:00 GMT. If you've all been planning for 17:00 GMT, then do post your objection here and we'll reschedule.

Applications are STILL being accepted, so, get applying! I've also just sent Jake a load of new maps to upload for our RP! We will have all kinds of ridiculous possibilities, for this RP and for all future RPs, so, let's GO!

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 14:15

its a bit late for me, especially on a Sunday

besides, Grotle isnt available on weekends otherwise the SRP would be on Saturday probly :/
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 20:57

It's a shame, I wanted to do the Free-style RP before any official RPs began, kind of a way to christen the server.

Okay, actually, I won't be here Sunday. We can't do it Saturday cause Grotle, so, it's going to have to be a while from now... let's say May 12th at 22:00 GMT? How does that work?

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 00:26

still late for me, thats 11:00 PM in britain you know :/

i can make it, but i doubt ill be able to at the same time
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 08:07

Okay... how about May 12th 19:00 GMT? It's a bit early, so I may well end up having to call a last minute red light and re-schedule.

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 08:21

thats fine Smile

is it a one-off RP? just to check

and why do you have to do what you are going to do for the reschedule?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free-style RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-style RP!   Free-style RP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free-style RP!
Page 1 of 1