Space-Time Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space-Time Continuum

Picking up where {TFF} left off...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mosser89
Crewman 3rd Class - Gold
Crewman 3rd Class  - Gold
mosser89

OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser   OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 13:48

Subject: Application Form Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm
Name:Joshua Mosser
Past Experience: none
Group Wanted:Security
Windows Live Messenger (Optional):ngforever@comcast.net
Any other comments (Optional): i new and sry for any mistakes

I Joshua Mosser, promise to obey the admins and the moderators and do as I am requested to do. I understand that ANY rule breaking and can be severely punished to an extent, depending on the severity and that The Admins Reserve the Right to remove Members from the forum and server without Question in very severe cases.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser   OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 14:33

Welcome to STC!

I direct you to HERE. It is the forum and calander area where you learn about ranks and promotions on the forum.

Once you hit Petty Officer 3rd Class, you may select a group to be part of. You may also select a group to join before then but will not gain that rank until you hit PO 3rd class then rank upwards to it

sign up for the SRP HERE. There, you get to weekly act out a SRP (Serial Role=Play) based on plots of the author and individual story developers.

Any more questiions, PM any of the administrators, they are:

Alex Ooiue (myself) - Head of STC and group founder
Lauren Jones - Co-Founder and Group Administrator
Jake Eells - Server Owner and Administrator

You may submit a one-off RP or SRP HERE and gain rank if it is successful!

you may also visit HERE to grab new maps, skins and stuff for the server. Maps will be required sometimes for a certain RP, and it is best to download it than auto-download it from the server.

Good Luck and Welcome to STC!
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser   OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 14:48

Welcome to the {STC}

My Name is Vice Admiral Jake Eells, and i am the server owner here at space-time continuum. My job is to make sure that all of our members can connect to the server, and enjoy a great rp. If you have any problems with the server, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like you to take a look at this forum page. It should provide you with some links to different forum pages, and tell you where to go to download certain requied files.

Also, we do run into n00bs on our server, and so we must know about any incidents that happen. I do check the server logs, but, i can't do all of the guess work. So, i encourge you to write a n00b report whenever you encounter someone who doesn't follow the server rules.

I hope you enjoy your time here at {STC}

Thanks

--
Vice Admiral Jake Eells
{STC} Server Administrator and Server Owner
Back to top Go down
Chris Raven
Commandore
Commandore
Chris Raven

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser   OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 16:20

Welcome to the group! Hope to RP with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser   OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL application-Joshua Mosser
Page 1 of 1