Space-Time Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space-Time Continuum

Picking up where {TFF} left off...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Promotions Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Rank Promotions Info Empty
PostSubject: Rank Promotions Info   Rank Promotions Info Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11 2010, 13:21

How to Gain Ranks

For those wondering...rank promotions will occur by you doing something on the forum. In other words, if you were a new member, you are auto-ranked to Crewman 3rd Class, but if you sign up to the Main-SRP, you are promoted. If you submit a graphics template, whether or not its a good template, you get promoted. The following are a list of possible things to be promoted on:

Signing Up to the SRP - 1 Rank Promotion
Submitting a Graphical image in the Graphics department - 1 Rank Promotion
Submitting a Mini-SRP - 2 Rank Promotions
Submitting a One-Off RP - 1 Rank Promotion
Joining a Group - Instant Rank Promotion is HOD, slow rank upgrade every day until reaching proper rank if normal position or AHOD
Submitting 3 Maps - 1 Rank Promotion
Submitting a Script for an SRP - 1 Rank Promotion
Becoming a Script Writer for an SRP - 2 Rank Promotions
Applying into 2 Groups - 1 Rank Promotion

Positions Available
(Will be updated everytime a new section is opened)

- Forum Carer - Moderator...then eventually Admin Razz

- {STC} News and Announcements - look at treky games, sites and stuffs and report it in the thread

- Diplomacy/Embassy Relations - Be in Charge of relations and making sure we dont lose touch with other groups and clans

- Graphics Department - Create your very own sigs and avatars for yourself or other people so the forum looks better!

NOTE: If all Admin positions are full, a list will form and you may get your chance at some point. If you demand to be an Admin, you WILL be suspended for 2 weeks before being allowed to return

Note2: If you wish to change groups, PM me, DONT POST A RESIGNATION OF GROUP THREAD!!! PM ME! then say to me which group you wish to transfer to and I will see to the announcements - i suggest you have a look if there are any positions open first

Note3: If i judge there arent enough positions for a specific group, i may or may not increase the application positions Razz

Last edited by Alex Ooiue on Wed Apr 28 2010, 14:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Rank Promotions Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Promotions Info   Rank Promotions Info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 12:58

updated rank system
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com

Rank Promotions Info
Page 1 of 1