Space-Time Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space-Time Continuum

Picking up where {TFF} left off...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jonathan Donoue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Donoue
Commandore
Commandore

Jonathan Donoue Empty
PostSubject: Jonathan Donoue   Jonathan Donoue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 13:05

Name: Jonathan Donoue, J dizzile, J.D Whatever you wanna call me. DIRT on the bottom of my shoe if it floats your boat
Past Experience: Outstanding Server Owner, moderatior and admin of TFF. Valued member of {UFP} at your service
Group Wanted: (Command/Security/Engineering/Medical/Science/Graphics): Graphics. Im a wizz with photo shop, blender you order it. I deliver
Windows Live Messenger (Optional): Bruiserthorne@hotmail.com
Any other comments (Optional): Id like to resume where i left off in TFF, but just being here is also fine.

I Jonathan Donoue, J dizzile, J.D Whatever you wanna call me. DIRT on the bottom of my shoe if it floats your boat , promise to obey the admins and the moderators and do as I am requested to do. I understand that ANY rule breaking and can be severely punished to an extent, depending on the severity and that The Admins Reserve the Right to remove Members from the forum and server without Question in very severe cases.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Jonathan Donoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Donoue   Jonathan Donoue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 13:08

accepted!

welcome John! since this is a brand new start, im afraid you cant resume your postition of Admin, sry, but we have 3 capeable admins already, Myself, Grotle and Jake Eells - the server owner.

please read the forum and server rules
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com
Jonathan Donoue
Commandore
Commandore

Jonathan Donoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Donoue   Jonathan Donoue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 13:11

Fair enough. i suppose.... there may be a mutiny. anyway ill get you some sweet lookin stuff. Want a trailer for your SRP. a title sequence come to me with a ship class and ill fix sommot up for you. Signatures again i can do. I think i still have TFF's old ones. I can even cook up a logo and a custom transporter effect.

Yeh i know. im awesome arent i?
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Jonathan Donoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Donoue   Jonathan Donoue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 13:16

YES! john, you are promoted to Commadore as you are a HOD of Graphics

you immediatly go to commadadore because you entered graphics and your experience puts yu immediatly in that place

yes, make a GREAT title sequence please and the ship class is sovereign, USS Relativity Registry NCC-74435 please if you can do that :/

i wont rush you but our current logo is fine anyways

you can make a new one but you do not have to
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com

Jonathan Donoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Donoue   Jonathan Donoue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17 2010, 15:38

Welcome to the {STC} Please read this Forum link to help you get settled into {STC}

https://st-stc.forumotion.com/rpg-x-main-section-f10/welcome-to-rpg-x-t52.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonathan Donoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Donoue   Jonathan Donoue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Donoue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space-Time Continuum :: Welcome to {STC}! :: Welcome to {STC}!-
Jump to: