Space-Time Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space-Time Continuum

Picking up where {TFF} left off...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information on {STC}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

Information on {STC} Empty
PostSubject: Information on {STC}   Information on {STC} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04 2010, 12:31

Space-Time Contiuum is an RPG-X group formed by Alex Ooiue (me) as a result of TFF's downfall. Since this group is new, I have already begun to try and recruit members, and get back TFF's members in an attempt to get its social structure back and attempt to get lots of members so we are a great RPG-X group!

TFF was declared a clan by UFP, who's policy is to make members in either clans choose if they are part of them, and members that have been or are in other clans cannot join. STC is a reformed TFF yes, but is a new group in an attempt to get members whilst trying to bend are the UFP rule. As a result, STC is an RPG-X group that has no intention of supporting other games such as Bridge Commander, Star Trek Armada, Elite Force MP etc.....

Star Trek Online has fllet creation available. However, we have no intention of supporting STO and a thread with information for STO will be setup in the next few weeks for anyone that requests it. Please note, STC will remain an RPG-X group and cannot deter from that path or severla members that maybe from UFP will have to leave, as TFF was judged and several key members left, causing its downfall. STC wont be held responsible for the actions of other groups and their judgements as to this sites status as an RPG-X group, and will remain an RPG-X group indefinatly or until it shuts down - which i hope wont happen.

The main objective so far for STC is to recruit as many members as possible, enough for its SRP which will run when enough people come and are available, and to attempt start of a good social structure whilst filtering out n00bs at the same time. If you feel a n00ber has applied to the forum, PM me IMMEDIATLY so I will deal with it. Taking n00bing matters is not an acceptable behavour and will result in suspension depending on the severity of the matter in hand.

The main SRP of STC is named: "Star Trek: Continuum". This SRP will be about the crew of the USS Relativity and their voyage accross space...and of course a bigger inter-series plot will develop if it gets started. Any queries or questions about the SRP or RPG-X in general, you are welcome to ask in the "Help" section of the forum.

Since TFF's downfall, making my own group to restore everything has been in my mind. I believe that with the establishment of this group, former-TFF will be able to join STC and continue their favourite RP's!

Currently, a server is planned, but nothing has been established. If you wish to submit how to setup a server for RPG-X on the internet for STC, please PM me ASAP.

More information may come later and this post maybe updated in time and over the course of STC's lifespan as an RPG-X group.

-Fleet Admiral Alex Ooiue
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com

Information on {STC}
Page 1 of 1