Space-Time Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space-Time Continuum

Picking up where {TFF} left off...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Trek: The Seekers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McFalson
Commander - Gold
Commander - Gold
McFalson

Star Trek: The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Star Trek: The Seekers   Star Trek: The Seekers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10 2010, 17:01

Name of RP: Star Trek: The Seekers

Basic Outline of Plot: Simple. Starship gets thrown back in time by what-have-you unknown anomaly. Starship finds itself somewhere a looooong time ago (prehistoric). They can orbit the Earth, but they can't do anything else due to "damage" to the systems (they get screwed with by the temporal stuff) They eventually discover that it WAS an anomaly and that an alien race who lived around that area of space knew about it, thus, they traveled back through time and placed pieces of a machine in various time points on various worlds, so that wherever you ended up you'd have the parts (there is a fixed list of which worlds you can go to, and the amount of time you are thrown back is relative not to the time you left, but to the early prehistory of the world). We just *happen* to go back to Earth, no other reason. Each part to the machine will take you forward in time to another time period. When you finally unite them all, it scans you to determine when and where you came from and then returns you, then, it automatically restores its own parts to the time and place they are supposed to be.

Positions in RP: All the usual. CO and XO, no SO. All department heads. Those who want to be a junior officer or assistant department head in any department will give their applications to the department head, not me (same thing for my freestyle RP by the way). No "swing" (unusual) positions. Aliens will be played by our glorious administrators.

Other Comments: Dammit Jim! I'm a madman, not your regular average every day run-of-the-mill plot inventor!

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: The Seekers   Star Trek: The Seekers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11 2010, 03:10

bit of a complicated plot

but will be discussed
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com
mosser89
Crewman 3rd Class - Gold
Crewman 3rd Class  - Gold
mosser89

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: The Seekers   Star Trek: The Seekers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22 2010, 16:52

personally, i little bit of altering the story is needed but the general outline seems decent
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: The Seekers   Star Trek: The Seekers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24 2010, 02:06

after reading it carefully, this would make a good one-off RP, not a fully fledged SRP

if the enitre plot revolves around finding these artifacts, while i dont mind it in a few episodes and doinng other things eventful, then this isnt really an SRP

sry
Back to top Go down
https://st-stc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: The Seekers   Star Trek: The Seekers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Trek: The Seekers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space-Time Continuum :: RPG-X :: Other RP's :: Submit a Mini-SRP-
Jump to: